Friday 9 March 2012

Comic Book Artists Draw Comic Book Artists.

I really hope there are a ton of these at the end of the month because they're great, especially when I actually recognize one!  My favourite so far is Definitely the Walt Simonson one for obvious reasons, he wrote the definitive Thor comic that brought Asgard into the Marvel Universe.   This one is drawn by Andrew Robertson.















Next is Naoki Urasawa by Camerson Stewart.  I can't believe this guy is on here, not because he doens't deserve to be, he does, but because I just recently started reading his manga, 20th Century Boys.  It is amazing, the only draw back to it is that it isn't in a larger format.














The final 2 I liked were Moebius who drew the Incal Light which I just finished, and Dave Mazzucchelli who does not want you to buy the new Batman Year One deluxe edition.




























See more as they become available here

No comments:

Post a Comment